Recommendations for everyday life
- You can perform all activities of your daily life normally and do not require any sparing. You should only avoid cycling and sauna sessions for the first six to eight weeks.
- Maintain your usual drinking amount.
- Empty your bladder at regular intervals (five to eight times of urination per day).
- Drink less in the evening so that you sleep through the night if possible.
- Make sure you have regular and soft bowel movements. A high-fiber diet and exercise are helpful.
- Showering is allowed, bathing after 14 days. Avoid direct sunlight on the abdomen for the first six months.