Recommendations for everyday life
- You can perform all the activities of your daily life normally and do not require any rest. During the first six to eight weeks, you should only avoid riding a bicycle and going to the sauna.
- Maintain your usual drinking quantity.
- Empty your bladder at regular intervals (five to eight times of urination per day).
- Reduce the amount of drinking in the evening to avoid waking up in the night.
- Make sure you have regular and soft bowel movements. A high-fiber diet and exercise are helpful.
- Showering is allowed, bathing after 14 days. Avoid direct sunlight on the abdomen for the first six months.