- Specialist in neurology (FMH)
- Certificate of competence for electroneuromyography (ENMG)
- Certificate of competence for electroencephalography (EEG)
- Certificate of competence in sleep medicine (SGSSC)
|Since 2010||Attending Physician, Interdisciplinary Center for Dizziness and Neurological Visual Disorders (Prof. M. Weller, Prof. D. Barthelmes, Department of Neurology and Ophthalmology, University Hospital Zurich)|
|2009 – 2010||Resident in Neurology (Prof. M. Weller, University Hospital Zurich)|
|2006 – 2008||Research Fellow (Prof. G.M. Halmagyi, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney)|
|2004 – 2006||Resident in Neurology (Prof. K. Hess, University Hospital Zurich)|
|2002 – 2003||Resident in Neurology (Prof. U.W. Buettner, Cantonal Hospital Aarau)|
|2001 – 2002||Research Fellow (Prof. D. Straumann, Department of Neurology, University Hospital Zurich)|
|1999 – 2001||Resident in Internal Medicine, Zollikerberg Hospital, Zurich (Prof. M. Stäubli)|
|1992 – 1998||Medical studies, University of Zurich and Université Paris V René Descartes|
Most important memberships
- Cantonal Ethics Committee Zurich
- Fellow of the North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society (NANOS)
- Treasurer of the European Neuro-Ophthalmology Society (EUNOS)
- Fellow of the European Academy of Neurology (FEAN)
- American Academy of Neurology
- Australian and New Zealand Association of Neurologists
- Neuro-Otology Society of Australia
- Bárány Society (International Society for Neuro-Otology)
- Swiss Neurological Society
- Swiss Society for Clinical Neurophysiology
- Zurich Neurological Society
- Center for Neurosciences Zurich (ZNZ)
- Task Force BrainFair
- Development of diagnostic tests for patients with eye movement and balance disorders, based on the latest technology.
- Development of a novel, non-invasive test for the examination of ocular myasthenia gravis: repetitive ocular vestibular-evoked myogenic potentials (roVEMP).
- Initiator and PI of a medical device study to measure strabismus with automated video glasses.
- Development of a smartphone scanner app for measuring exophthalmos.
- Development of the “video head impulse test” for patients with balance disorders.
- PI Switzerland of a multicenter therapy study of generalized myasthenia gravis with ravulizumab.
Speaker and organizer of ‘Practical Neuro-Ophthalmology’, an interactive, two-day course of the ‘European Neuro-Ophthalmology Society’ for ophthalmologists and neurologists, Schloss Au, Zurich, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2018.