- Extensive experience in stereotaxic injections in mouse brain from early postnatal stages and neural circuit tracing.
- Postdoctoral Researcher (From May 2020): University of Zürich, Zürich, Switzerland. Topic: Understanding the role of astrocytes in the development and progression of primary familial brain calcification.
Mentor: Dr. Annika Keller, Department of Neurosurgery, Universitäts Spital Zürich.
- PhD in Neurobiology (2014-2019): University of Basel, Basel, Switzerland. Topic: Role of Hox genes in sub-circuit diversification during cortico-ponto-cerebellar map formation.
Thesis advisor: Prof. Filippo M. Rijli, Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research, Basel, Switzerland.
- Astrocyte end-feet development
- Neurovascular unit
- Primary familial brain calcification
- Neurodegenerative diseases